BECOME A TRAVEL AGENT
Remote Agents Needed!
Work from Home with unlimited support from your
team of travel industry specialist. Become a travel agent.
No inventory. No invoicing. No baggage. A Real Business Without the Aggravation.
Being a travel agent with Evolution Travel is stress free. Unlike opening your own travel agency, you don’t have to worry about inventory, invoices, licenses or capital. Plus, we are always available to answer any questions you may have. This is a great way to get involved in the travel industry and make money. Who wouldn’t want that?
New skills a click away. No boring book stuff here.
We offer our agents exciting opportunities to increase their knowledge about the travel industry. Educational tools include daily & weekly webinars, conference calls & destination events, such as Seminars-at-Sea, Familiarization (FAM) Trips, free ship inspections events, and free supplier courses
***all training is optional, but highly recommended***
If you haven’t found success yet, all you’ve been missing is the RIGHT OPPORTUNITY:
I’ve found a business model that’s been proven for over 67 years and it works for me.
It can work for you, too, because it has the daily training, apprenticeship, and mentorship you need to finally find SUCCESS.
TRANSFORM YOUR TRAVEL PASSION INTO A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS
Transform your travel passion into a lucrative, fulfilling business. If you already love planning great trips, then it could be a great career or part-time opportunity for you.
Learn how YOU can BE YOUR OWN BOSS & SET YOUR OWN HOURS,
while enjoying the perks of the travel industry.
There’s a lot to learn, and there’s help every step of the way.
It pays to be a Travel Agent!
Rental car companies pay me!
Timeshare Condos pay me!
Cruise lines pay me!
Theme parks pay me!
Hotels pays me!
Airlines pay me!
Resorts pay me!
You can get paid, too! Click here to get started TODAY!
Disney pays me!
All Inclusive’s pay me!
Concert Venues pay me!
Day Clubs pay me!
Water Parks pay me!
Ski Resorts pay me!
Golf Clubs pay me!
Railways pay me!
Tour Companies pay me!
Restaurants pay me!
REMOTE AGENTS NEEDED
Want to learn what we do and how we do it?
Must be 18 or older
Have a phone and/or laptop
Be willing to:
Book Travel from Home
Become a Certified Disney Specialist
Become a Carnival Cruise Specialist
Become a Norwegian Cruise Specialist
Make 80% of the Commissions
Earn Free Cruises
Earn Free Resort Stays
Earn Free Flights
If this is you, text me your NAME and the word AGENT today!
Or to get started TODAY, simply click here.
We are well-versed in the fun and rigors of traveling. Our travel agency came together to help other people plan and book their dream vacations. We have over 60 years of travel planning! Established in 1952 inside the lobby of the Glendale, CA. We specializes in the USA, Hawaii, Mexico, Canada, Europe and the Caribbean.
1. Have you wanted to join the TRAVEL industry?
2. Do you have a passion for TRAVEL?
3. Are you the person that organizes TRAVEL for family, friends, church group or sporting team?
4. Do you want the opportunity to EARN additional income in addition to what you are already earning?
*How you can start a home-based travel agency.
*How you can be a part of an 8 trillion-dollar industry.
Honors and Awards
AMERICAN AIRLINES Performance Award, Sales Achievement
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Winners Circle
CONTINENTAL AIRLINES Outstanding Achievements in Aviation
HERTZ Outstanding Performance
LEISURE TRAVEL GROUP Million Dollar Sales Club
NORTHWEST AIRLINES Bridging the Pacific
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES Outstanding Performance
PRINCESS CRUISE LINES Award for Outstanding Sales Performance
ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINES Viking Crown Award
SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES Outstanding Cooperation and Support
UNITED AIRLINES Gold Plate Agency X 5 years
US AIRWAYS Top Producer Award
When you are excited and looking for a cruise, car rental, show tickets, amusement parks, plane tickets, rail, Amtrak, sporting events, group travel, corporate travel, accommodations, or an all inclusive package, contact me. Simply tell me what you want to do and I will find you the absolute best deal and experience possible. I work directly with all major companies such as Disney, Carnival, Expedia, Royal Caribbean, Funjet, Southwest Vacations, Agent Universe, Club Med, Sandals, Caesars Entertainment, Universal Parks & Resorts, ski trips, safaris. And so MUCH MORE. I look forward in helping you with all of your travel needs.
I am an authorized Disney vacation planner with Destinations in Florida and California.
Tell me where your interests lie and I will help you to create a memorable experience!
For years, we have sent our clients to the world’s most exciting, luxurious & exotic locales. Our highly skilled leisure travel planners work tirelessly to arrange the most enjoyable experiences. From Monte Carlo to the Hawaiian Islands, from Cancun to Buenos Aires, from Sydney to New Zealand, from Florida to California to Las Vegas our clients have relaxed in and explored the four corners of the globe with our expert planning.
BEFORE YOU BECOME A TRAVEL AGENT, YOU SHOULD KNOW
Running a home-based travel business is enjoyable and rewarding not only do you get to send your clients on amazing dream vacations, but you can also make a great commission from major vendors in the travel industry.If you would like to become a home-based travel agent and enjoy discounted or perhaps totally free vacations the following tips should help you get started.
2. To be acknowledged as a travel agency host companies should be bonded and certified through ARC/IATAN. ARC was established by the travel market to supply prompt, efficient, and safe distribution and settlement of travel bought in the U.S. IATAN-International Airlines Travel Agent Network backs travel representatives and supplies the IATAN ID card, which identifies you as a U.S.- based travel sales professional. As a home-based travel agent, you need certain qualifications like the CLIA card. CLIA stands for the Cruise Line Industry Association. This industry-recognized credential enables unique representative rates on reduced cruises and offers a whole selection of advantages to you and your consumer.
3. Pick a host travel agency that offers detailed training. You need to be trained and certified as an independent, home-based travel agent, so you know how to successfully run your travel business. Getting current on the best locations to travel, tourism patterns, and how to meet the requirements of your customer is important to your travel company. Pick a host travel agency that uses detailed training and courses on different travel providers, services, marketing strategies, and so on.
4. Select a host travel agency that will assist you in promoting your business. Do not pick a travel company that does not offer some assistance with marketing your travel business. The very best ones will offer a turn-key site or online reservation engine for your clients to utilize when scheduling their travel. They should have relationships with vendors which offer automated marketing tools such as e-mail campaigns and promotions. You’ll save money, and get more clients, if you collaborate with a host travel agency that supplies ready-made design templates to print company cards, postcards, leaflets, etc. These are all the tools in your marketing toolbox that will assist you get the word out about your home-based travel business.
5. Pick a host travel agency that can manage travel details for you. Many host companies manage reservation and routine travel information for your clients, however what happens if a name is misspelled on an airplane ticket or your customer desires a refund? Find out what kind of consumer assistance is readily available and read their policies thoroughly prior to enrolling as a home-based travel agent. At a minimum, look for how long your host firm has been in business, if they are reputable company, do the offer 24/7 telephone assistance, not just e-mail or web-based do they have a clear and easy-to-understand refund and cancellation policies and is there a track record of quick resolution to customer care concerns.
6. Choose a host travel company with a reasonable commission policy. When you’re picking a host travel agency, make sure that cash is not discussed as the #1 thing being offered. Look for a company that has a people over profit mentality. Sure, the commission is essential; it’s how you get paid. However, the very best commission policy in the world does you no good if the host travel business that you opt to partner with is not sincere and not aboveboard.
7. Once you have chosen a travel company, it’s time to check their commission policy. Here’s exactly what to look for: Make sure that you understand exactly how much commission you make on every travel product/service you use through your host company. Be sure to find out if you make commissions for add-on sales like trip cancellation insurance coverage or lost baggage insurance. The best host travel agency partners pay you a piece of whatever you sell. When a client cancels a trip or looks for a refund, be sure you understand exactly what their commission chargeback policy is. Find out at which point your commission gets secured. Is it when the sale is made; when the client embarks on their journey, or when they return? Find out the length of time it requires to make money. Some companies pay Net 30, some pay longer. Whatever the payment duration is, make sure you can live with it.
8. Select a host travel agency with the best advantages for you. The opportunity to go on a FAM trip is a very appealing advantage to take as travel agents. FAM trips are brief for ‘familiarization trips’. These are special trips specifically for the travel agent. These trips are offered by hotels, cruise lines, convention and visitor bureaus, and tourist boards. The intent of the FAM trip is to familiarize the agent with the services or product so that they can then sell the product or service to their customers.
9. The most successful home-based travel agents are independent professionals who work with a host agency. It’s essential that your host company has the proper industry credentials and that they have a program in location that enables you to use those qualifications to develop yourself as a legitimate travel agency. Getting updated on the best locations to take a trip, tourism patterns, and how to fulfill the requirements of your consumer is vital to your travel business. Finally, you want to choose a host travel company that offers extensive training and courses on different travel services, items, marketing, etc. and make sure that you understand exactly how much commission you make on every travel product you provide through your host firm.